It is a natural landmark. It is one larger moorland with junipers in the hills of Hostýn.
The highest peak of Chřiby (587m). In the closeness of the peak there are the ruins of the fort from the late Bronz Age.
It is a hilly rocky mountain, 380 metres above the sea, and 2,5 km north-west from the village called Břestek, on the south direction from the peak Komínek. In the area there are the shadows of the prehistorical settlement from the period of older and younger meolit. This rocky massif is divided on 3parts called the Main stone, Plotna and Eastern tower. The rock is used by the climbers, we can find there few nice routes (20 routes are said to be there).Not far away from in the valley Salaška, there is a restaurant called Pod skalou.
The natural reservation in the area 0,8ha is made from the labyrinth of the sandstones with the beech trees.According to the legend the bandits were hidden there, the famous Silesian heroes Ondráš and Juráš. On one of the rocks there is a memorable desk of Antonín Rozsypal, on of the founder the recreational village in Kudlovická dolina. He was executed in 1941 in Mathausen. In the rock there is a small cave. It is the part of Spáčil´s educational route in Chřiby.
The protected natural formation, the rock with the character of the staircase from the sandstones. The area 0,15ha, by the village Lidečko and the wall with the length 150metres, a width 2-3metres, the height 6 to 20metres. It is famous by the legend about the stake of the miller with the devil. There are the terens for climbers.
The protected natural formation 16m long from the bulky sandstones. The illustration of the selective effloresce of the sandstones. In the area of the rocks there are the ruins of the castle Rýsov that was said in 1517 as dead. On the southern part of the hill there are the shadows of the ancient fort.
It is the forested peak (695m) and with the sandstone rifts and with extent of the pseudokarstic cave.
The village probably arised in 1391. The domestic production of the wooden equipment was the important role of the living. Close to the village there is wood coal burnt. The landmark of the folk architecture is the Holik´s reservation with the rocky ridge full of firs and beech. There are many routes for climbers.
It can be found under the ruin of the castle Obřany (in the direction fromChvalčov) and it belonged to the favourite places of František Táborský and his friend the academic painter František Odrúšek. In 1957 by the 25th anniversary of Ondrúšek´s death the area was arranged. The Bronz desk with reliefs of Táborský and Ondrúšek is the work of the academical sculptor Jožka Antka from Rajnochovice. The notice on the desk says that they were ours, they are not here and we will follow them after some short while. It is writthe n id the dialect of that region and it was taken from the invitation card of František Svolinský to the funeral ceremony of František Táborský. On the maps it is called as the fountain of Táborský and Ondruška.
It is the settlement on the turistic route from Velehrad to Buchlov. In the middle of the settlement there is a memorable tree, 200 years old. This tree belongs to the highest trees on the world and comes from the North America. The girth of the stem is 5 metres.
The spring with good drinkable water with the chapel on the main ridge is not far away from the place called "Barák" - the road Vizovice - Loučka.
JELEŇOVSKÁ a KRÁLOVEC
Two marked peaks of the ridge called Kyčerská upplands above Valašské Klobouky. On both peaks there are holiday and ski centres.
The dead arm of the river Morava, 1,3 km on the north from the village Kněžpole. The reservation is in the mead of the river Morava. The underlay is consisted of the gravel and on these gravels there is the soil.
The dead arm of the river Morava is 1,3 km on the west from the village called Kněžpole. The reservation is in the mead of the river Morava. The subsoil is consisted of the sediments, in the lower layers there is the gravel and on the upper layers there is the diluvial soil.
There can be found many different types of protected plants and flowers. It is an important area for amphibias, reptiles and fish.
The river Morava is surrounded with the forest with the rich structure of original wood, a summer oak, an elm, a white and black poplar, a willow, an ash. The fish are consisted of 10 classes . The arm of the river arised by the regulation of the river Morava in 50ties of 20th century.
This sandstone rock with the stairs that are used for better climb and the prepared place on the peak resembles a pulpit. On the peak there is put a 2shouldered cross from the year 1972. From the rock there is a view through the valley of Kyjovka (Stupava) to the opposite peak of the hills of Chřiby, the Cimburk castle and the part of the reservoir of Koryčany.
The highest peak of Hostýn hills (865m) a the natural reservation as well. The plants and trees are strobgly destroyed by the ecological catastrophe in the year 1979. On the peak there is a television transmitter and the wooden lookout that is in a very bad condition.
The rocky mountain on the main peak (512m) makes the highest rocky formation of Chřiby. It is also the natural reservation in the area of 25,1 ha, There are many protected tree and plants.
The rock called Kozel is an isolated rock that is on the mild hill and made of sandstone. On its peak there can be seen the characteristic features of effloresce. On the rock there is described about 18 routes for climbing but the mountaineering is forbidden there. It is a protected natural formation, 500 metres above the sea.
The rocky formation made of different types of stones with many legends. In the rock turned to south there are digged out the seats. It is a protected natural formation.
It is a formation from the sandstone (263 x 187 m) connected with the legend of the monarch if the Great Moravia empire. It is described in the list of the cloister of Velehrad in the year 1228. It was rebuilt and it is regarded to be a magic stone that is used by the solstice.
It the area of Kvasice there some memorable trees, a walnut black (300 years old) with the girth of the trunk 620cm. It is in the park of the castle. There is also a linden and conker parkway (200years old) by the way to Nová Dědina, an ash and linden parkway by the old way to Tlumačov and hawthorn America (150 years old). More about this village you can find out in the historical part.
In the area of Luhačovice, there rise 16 hydro carbonated chloride sodium acidulous water and one sulphur spring. In every hour there come to the surface 15 thousand litres of the mineral water, it contains a big amount of minerals, mainly sodium, calcium, magnesium, chlorine, iodine, the acid of carbonic, soluble oxide carbonic. The temperature of the risen water is between 10-12°C. The most famous springs are: Vincentka, Aloiska, Ottovka, Pramen of Dr.Šťastný and St.Joseph.
By the spring of the medicinal water there arised a famous pilgrimage place with the church in the Baroque style of Madonna. From the church there is a cruciate way to the chapel on the peak.
NA ŽELECHOVICKÝCH PASEKÁCH
It is a natural reservation with the unique place where the litewort can be found in the Southern part of the hills of Vizovice.
It is a large, over 1km long slip of the soil from the main peak of the hills of Vizovice with the face in the valley of the stream Vlára.
This place belong to the rocky fragments where the ruins of the castle can be found (the stairs chiseled out in the rock). In 1446 the castle belonged to Cimburks but after the half of 15th century it was destroyed and in 16th century it is said to be death. Not far away from that there is a place called Redoubt with some foundings of the prehistorical fortress. In the village Pulčín there is for disposal a touristic camping-site.
It is a peak (709m)on the top of Hostýn hills with the group of other rocky fragments where are the different terrains for climbing. There is a wonderful view.
On the west direction from the railway of Napajedla there rises a spring of sulphur-hydrogen water "SLANICA", it is famous from the year 1787 and from the year 1913 it is used in small spas. More about Napajedla youcan find out in the historical part.
It is a natural reservation that is made of a boulder, the size is unique as well as a structure. The boulder is an entrance to the reservation that is unique because of its beautiful flora and the cave. The sharp slope and the stony surface has the influence on the microclimate of this place. The dominant wood is an elm mountainy, sometimes we can see a fir and a beech. The soil between the boulders is enriched with the trees that are on the land. There are also many types of protected animals, plants and trees.
It is a chapel with the groomed spring of the underground water. Near there is a cottage Kaménka.
It is a strong spring by the sylvan road in the valley of the stream called Rosošný, changed in the year 1900 and called after the bishop Teodor Kohn.
The centre of tourism, it is a highly placed centre for skiing in the area of Hostýn hills with the altitude 750metres. We can say that Tesák is the largest centre for skiing in the hills of Hostýn.
It is also an ideal place for the routes on the peaks. There is a sustentative parking for 300 cars.
Skiing: There are two areas for skiing that 500m far away from the parking. The locality called The meadow for beginners is not so appropriate for the advanced skiers. The second area called Kyčera with two upper-intermediate pistes is about 700metres long. In both area there is also a ski lift for children. The total capacity of all ski lifts is 2000 people for an hour. People who like cross-country skiing and the tourists often choose the routes on the peaks through Kyčera either to Hostýn or in the second direction to Troják. The routes less visited are in the area of Čerňava, Kelčský Javorník and to Rajnochovice. It is also possible to choose the less demanding routes in the length of 5 - 10km up to the routes in the length of 30 - 40 km. In this area there are some restaurants and some centres for recreation with the possibility of accommodation and refreshment in the buffet.
It is wooden peak that dominates to Zlín. There was a wooden lookout, there is a TV tower now. In 30ties of 20th century there was a small ZOO and the natural park. In 2000 there was built a route of health - Tlustá hora. The components of the whole natural area on the fields of the town forests there are many pedestrian routes from Letná street Pod rozhlednou, from the part of the town Pod Majákem, from Prštná street, Nerudova street and from Podhoří street U Slanice. There are also routes for running, the systém of wooden equipment for delaying, the route for cycling and many others.
In the centre of this area there are 5 places for exercising with various gears. The orientation is made easy by the desk that are used for better orientation.
The recreational and touristic centre on the main peak of Hostýn hills, the crossroad and the starting point for many touristic routes, routes for cycling and skiing. In the activity there is one piste with two ski lifts.
The spring of sulphur waters, some lakes and a wooden hunting - lodge built in the second half of 19th century by the owners of the manor house of Vizovice.
The protected natural fragment "Mrazík" with the memorial desk on the crossroad of the routes in the place Kržle, Halenkovice and Nová Dědina. On this place there was killed by the poachers a huntsman called Karel Mrazík, in 1870. He was supposedly hanged on the high tree and his head was put in the anthill.
In the area of the original pub, on the north and north-western direction there are some rocks with the names Gavendova skála (569,2m), Vodova skála, Endlicherova skála and Janečkova skála. About 200 metres on the north there is one of the springs of Kotojedka with good drinkablewater.
It is a rocky spring built in 1862, it catches the strong stream coming from the slope of the peak Hrušová (389,2m). According to the local legend there was a stream of the water found out by the attempt to find a gold. the name comes from it. There are some legends that are connected to the spring.